Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
- You could let people in a little more, however there is a darkness you feel you should hide. Much of this is in the personal/relationship/sexual area, and is related to a neediness which you don't like.
- Resolving your feelings in personal relationships is complicated even though you have a rather practical perspective.
- You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame.
- You have a real capacity for deciding that such-and-such a thing (or so-and-so a person) will be the be all and end all of everything and be with you forever.
- At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- For every confusing feeling you have of self-doubt today, there is a corresponding one of unbridled optimism.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- You will often be at a gathering and find yourself playing a part. While on the one hand you'll be talkative and funny, you'll be detaching yourself to the point where you will find yourself watching everything going on around you and feeling utterly unable to engage.
- You are a person prone to bouts of self-examination. This is in sharp contrast to a striking ability you have developed to appear very socially engaged, even the life and soul of the party; but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware of it being a façade.
- You can be outgoing at times but at times you can also be shy.
- You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
- Security is one of your major goals in life.
- You are adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.