Forer Personality ProfilingWe Already Know A Lot About You
Website Visitor ProfilingWebsite analytics gives us the data we need to track visitors on this site. It's amazing how much we can learn about site visitors by watching what pages they visit and how long they linger. Our profiling system uses psychological techniques established by Bertrum R. Forer in 1948 that are still applicable even today.
Your Forer Profile
- You are sometimes introverted and do not like to show your true feelings.
- You are certainly bright with an appealing personality, but you are unusually open to life's possibilities, something not normally found among achieving people.
- You sometime feel that you should have been born in a different century.
- There are ways in which you have been made to feel isolated from certain groups in the past, something of an outsider. Now what is happening is that you are taking that outsider role and defending it to the point of consciously avoiding being part of a group. This will serve you well in your creative and career pursuits.
- You are a person prone to bouts of self-examination. This is in sharp contrast to a striking ability you have developed to appear very socially engaged, even the life and soul of the party; but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware of it being a façade.
- You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative and see life as full of possibilities.
- You strive to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others.
- You find yourself more interested in how things feel than the truth about what's behind the mask.
- Sometimes you sound like you know everything because you often do understand more than others.
- You can be outgoing at times but at times you can also be shy.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- You can easily see both sides of nearly any issue, making it challenging to know exactly what to do.
- You are practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and usually responsible.
- You have a real capacity for deciding that such-and-such a thing (or so-and-so a person) will be the be all and end all of everything and be with you forever.
- You set high standards for yourself, and in many ways are a bit of a perfectionist. The problem is, though, that it means you often don't get stuff done, because you are frustrated by the idea of mediocrity and are wearied by the idea of starting something fresh. However, once your brain is engaged you'll find yourself sailing.
Curious about how we do this? Click here to learn more about Bertrum Forer and his profiling methodology.